skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My old bedroom
I always feel appease when I enter in my old bedroom. I left my parents house since 4 years now, however they have not changed anything in my room, it is exactly the same as it was when I was living in here. The walls are soft yellow and blue and on the floor there is an honey parquet. When you enter in my room, you have a large closet with big mirrors along the left wall, where I tidy up my cloths. In the left corner, my beautiful china doll sit enthroned in her basket chair. In the middle of the wall in front of the door is my double bed with its blue sheet. Next to my bed on the right wall is the window framed by blue curtains. The view through window overlooks on a forest, which is very beautiful during the fall. I spend many hours sit on this window reading a book or looking at the view. My desk is on the last wall, opposite to my bed, with a big rack where all my favorite books are. I decorated each shelf with my old stuffed animals and various souvenirs. It is the room where I played when I was a little girl, the room where I dreamed or cried when I was a teenager, the room where I slept my last night of maiden and where I put on my wedding dress. It is the place I feel the most comfortable ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment